Wild Training Membership Terms and Conditions
Thanks for choosing Wild Training.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
You warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
1. The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and will be relied upon by us.
2. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, wellbeing or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
3. You have read this agreement, including the terms and conditions before accepting them below.
4. We will deliver a group exercise timetable for 48 weeks per year.
5. Please ensure you have sufficient funds available in your bank account, as your bank may charge you a fee for a failed payment.
6. You request that we begin the service immediately after you have signed up.
The company name which will appear on your bank statement against the “WILD TRAINING GYM”
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This payment Agreement is administered by Wild Training Gyms – Phone 01628529294 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Wild Training, Treadaway Hill, Loudwater, High Wycombe, HP109RS.
Registered in England No. 07143558 VAT Registration No. GB 115694408
1. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance of this membership form.
2. Your membership starts immediately.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
FEES AND CHARGES
4. The Initial Payment is due from you to us, is payable immediately and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us.
5. The Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make a monthly payment stated with the first one being paid on the 1st payment date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every payment regardless of non attendance, except where the cancellation terms below met. Wild Training Gyms Ltd. reserves the right to change it's membership prices at any point. You will be notified by email if this happens. If no communication is received by you to Wild Training Gyms ltd then you will be charged the updated membership fee.
6. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the members details provided.
7. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
8. No refunds are made for memberships that have been paid to Wild Training Gyms ltd.
CANCELLATION - Must be made by email to email@example.com. We need a month notice to stop your membership and your next DD payment.
8. Permanent illness or injury: This agreement may be cancelled in the event of permanent illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner.
9. Redundancy: This agreement can be cancelled upon appropriate proof of redundancy from your employer or other loss of livelihood.
Please note – ANY Cancellation for the above reasons will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received.
10. Breach: This agreement can be cancelled if we are in breach of contract including if we do not provide facilities or services you may reasonably expect and if we have fallen below that standard.
11. Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of serious temporary illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner.
Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received.
12. You agree to comply with any rules of membership that Wild Training may implement. These may relate to operating hours, use of equipment and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change.
13. If a member in any way does not action instructions from a Wild Training member of staff instructor then it will be deemed that they are not exercising safely, the instructor, Wild Training ltd. and Wild Training Gyms ltd. will not be liable for the members safety and the member will be asked to leave the gym immediately so that the environment can be made safe for the rest of the members.
14. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
15. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights there under to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced. You may transfer your membership to another person provided that such person signs an agreement with us and accepts the balance of any remaining Minimum No. of Direct Debit Payments.
16. We will do our best to resolve any disputes over this agreement. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant UK law will apply.
17. If any part of this agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply
18. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the rules (i.e. Stealing or other criminal activities whilst undertaking your activity). In this event you will not be liable to pay any further Direct Debit Payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement is made in the light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 in order to advise you of data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data
When do we collect information?
We will obtain personal information from you when you complete the Membership Agreement.
What information do we collect?
The types of information we collect includes name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number and your bank details.
How do we use this information?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested and for administration purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes.
The information held about you by Credit Reference Agencies may be linked to records relating to any person with whom you are linked financially. Read the “Use of Associated records” below.
We may instruct a third party company to search your records at Credit Reference Agencies. They will add to their record about you details of any such search and this will be seen by other organisations that make searches. This and other information about you and those with whom you are linked financially may be used to make credit decisions about you and other members of your household.
These records will be shared with the other organisations and used by us and them to help make decisions about credit and credit related services such as insurance for you and members of your household, trace debtors and recover debt. For these purposes we or they may make further searches. Although these searches will be added to your record, they will not be shared with others.
Use of Associated Records
We may search records at Credit Reference Agencies which may be linked to records relating to your spouse/partner or other persons with whom you are linked financially and other members of your household. For the purposes of this agreement, you may be treated as financially linked and you will be assessed with reference to “associated” records. Where any search is completed involving joint parties, you both consent to recording details at Credit Reference Agencies. As a result an “association” will be created which will link your financial records and your associate’s information may be taken into account when a future search is made by us or another lender unless you file a “Disassociation” at the Credit Reference Agencies.
If you want to prevent our cookies being stored on your computer in future, you may do so by referring to your internet browser's instructions. You can do this by clicking on the "Help" menu. Please note however that if you disable our cookies you may not be able to access certain services or facilities on our sites and your use of our sites may be restricted. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
How do we protect personal information?
We use a secure server and also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Will we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
As indicated above, we may pass your information to our service providers, agents and associated organisations, and, if you have consented, to other organisations. We may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
By providing us with your personal data, including sensitive personal data such as on your health, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement. You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected.
Right of access
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us at the above address.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.