Wild Training started in 2010 with one mission. To show people how to have fun with exercise and make it effective at every level. A picture says 1000 words... but what does our brand video say?
Wild Training is about so much more than fitness, strength and conditioning. Body transformations are easy. Lifestyle transformations are what we are best at.
Meet the team and you will experience more passion than you can imagine. Everyone becomes infected by it. Contagious energy that will inspire you to live life to the full.
Wild Training never stops evolving, because the people that make it happen every day never stop training, never stop innovating and will never run out of energy to do what they love.
Exercise is a physical expression of your personality. Win with Wild Training - #WildWinning
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED.
- Design of the Titan Bag, Parallettes, Urban Strength Bar. Our own equipment to deliver better training.
- The highest altitude workout ever recorded in aid of Hope For Children. Watch the Video HERE
- Hope For Children 1 hour team Wild Training workout at the top of mount Snowdon. Watch it HERE
- Launch of Wild Inclusive service in support of Action for Children
- From one Wild In The Park business in 2010 to our first studio in 2013 and our new Wild Training Gym in 2016.
- Partnering with incredible UK businesses like Huel, Natural Muscle Company, Jump In, Fitness Agents, Power League, Sundried and The Pantry