- Optimum balanced functional movement pyramid
- Greatly reduced risk of intrinsic and extrinsic injuries
- Improved body composition
- Superior endurance, stamina, strength, power and speed
Wild Fitness Target
Fat loss – 10
Shaping/Toning - 8
Cardio – 10
Stamina - 10
Strength - 10
Power/Speed - 10
Flexibility/Movement - 10
The Wild professional programme is our most comprehensive training programme developed for professional sports men and women. Athletes are now subjected to incredible amounts of training for their sport and must participate in many events in each competitive season.
This means that their bodies are put under a huge amount of stress which leads to more injuries and less progression in their fitness or skill level.
Often professional athletes can’t train or perform at their optimum because of imbalances they have developed over years. The Wild Professional programmes key goal is to achieve a perfectly balanced functional movement pyramid. From this perfect foundation we are able to achieve the best possible results and can have a far greater impact on the skill level the athlete is able to perform at in their sport.
This will allow athletes to improve their functional power and functional skill without any limitations and with a greatly reduced risk of intrinsic and extrinsic injury.
If you want to be at the top of your sport, we can help get you there. If you are already at the top of your sport, we can help keep you there!
Read more about the functional movement pyramid here.
The Wild Professional programme is made up of 4 – 6 phases depending on the requirements of the athlete and their sport. We allow a period of 4-8 weeks on each phase and have set standards that must be met before moving on to the next phase. The full programme is described below
- Wild Core: 4-8 weeks to improve stability, posture and movement patterns
- Wild Cardio – first phase: 4-8 weeks to improve endurance
- Wild Tri-Planar Octagon: 4-8 weeks to improve stamina and movement skill
- Wild Cardio – second phase: 4-8 weeks to improve endurance
- Wild Strength: 4-8 weeks to improve muscle mass and maximum strength
- Wild Speed: 4-8 weeks to improve speed and power